175g Ranobo almond flour
2 tablespoons speculaas spices
a pinch of salt
ewtra: Ranobo almond flakes
- provide extra cool water: put a cup in the refrigerator. Preheat your oven to 165°C.
- Divide the butter into cubes and mix with the sugar until smooth.
- Now add the Ranobo almond flour, the gingerbread spices and a pinch of salt.
- Add a spoonful of ice-cold water and mix until consistent. Then let the dough rest for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Roll out the dough. You can bake the dough in its entirety on a baking tray and then break it up irregularly. Or you can cut out desired shapes.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven. The thicker your gingerbread, the longer the baking time. After baking, let the cakes cool on a wire rack so that they become nice and crispy.
- Extra tip: just before you take the cakes out of the oven, sprinkle the speculoos with lightly roasted Ranobo almond flakes.